- 2 bedrooms + den
- 2 bathrooms (1 full, 1 powder room)
- Large panoramic balcony
- Hardwood floors throughout
- 9 foot ceilings
- 5pc kitchen (integrated hidden fridge/dishwasher, stainless steel oven/stove/microwave) with UPGRADED under-mounted cabinet LED lighting
- Granite counter tops
- Pull out kitchen faucet, double kitchen sink
- 4 piece bath (sink, toilet, stand-up shower, bathtub) with marble counter-tops and marble floors
- 2 piece powder room (sink, toilet) with UPGRADED marble counter-tops
- En-suite Washer/Dryer
- North-west exposure with panoramic views to the city in the North and the lake in the South
- Low maintenance fees of $0.50/sqft
- 1 parking space included in price.
Copenhagen Model (751sqft)
12 York St.
10 second walk to Air Canada Centre
On the doorstep of Union Station connected through the PATH)
5 min walk to Financial District
Short subway right to University of Toronto (UofT) campus, Eaton Centre, etc.
Walk Score: 93/100
Transit Score: 100/100
Connected to the PATH system, Ice Condominiums at York Center is just steps from the financial core, Maple Leaf Square – Canada’s only fully intergrated residential, sports and entertainment complex, Air Canada Centre, and Union Station. Residents will also enjoy living adjacent to the waterfront and the the city’s most exclusive marinas, Rogers center, CN Tower and Entertainment District. The city surrounds Ice with the world-famous restaurants and exceptional shopping – it’s unquestionably the destination of choice for sophisticates from around the globe.
Ultimately two exquisite residential towers will rise at York Center. The two towers will be linked by a covered outdoor pathway that winds its way under a green roof canopy, one of the largest in Canada. The flavour of Scandinavia has also been captured at street level. Here, green space beckons from a green canopy, creating an urban square inviting you to stop, meet and mingle. Ice sets the standard for ultra-modern condominium communities. The architectural statement is simple: this is a place designed for people. Features include 24-hour concierge; 9ft. ceilings; Juliette and/or full balconies; brand name stainless steel appliances; granite kitchen countertops; marble ensuite bathroom; multi-strip engineered hardwood floors, ceramic, porcelain, marble tiles in specific areas; 40-ounce broadloom in bedrooms. Ice Spa that will include a dry sauna, steam room, cold water dip pool, swimming pool, hot tub, relaxing louge, fitness centre, aerobics room, and more.